The 2017 Beers of the Burgh Winter Warmer will be held at 31st Street Studios in the Strip District!
ADDRESS: 77 31ST Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
PARKING: There is a designated parking lot for attendees at 31st Street Studios (see map below) that is a short walk away from the event entrance (about 1/4 mile). Parking will be available on a first available basis and will be $5 per car. On street parking is available but may be difficult to find. We strongly encourage you to take a taxi, carpool, take advantage of public transportation, Uber and Lyft (FREE RIDE CODES at http://beersoftheburgh.com/winter-location/)
If you require handicapped accessible parking please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternate transportation options include:
· Take a bus. Pittsburgh Port Authority – Schedule Finder: http://www.portauthority.org/paac/SchedulesMaps/TripPlanner.aspx
Lyft – USE THE FOLLOWING LINK for $5 towards your first rides with Lyft.
Already a Lyft user? No problem! Share a ride with someone who’s new to Lyft!
How it works:
1. Download Lyft at: https://www.lyft.com/invite/BOTB2017?route_key=invite&v=OUT
2. Go to the “Payments” section and enter the code: BOTB2017
3. Available to New Users (those who’ve never taken a Lyft and never redeemed a code)
Additional information about the venue:
· The venue is both indoor and outdoor
· Festivities will proceed rain or shine
· No indoor heating – please keep an eye on the weather forecast and dress appropriately.